Wednesday, February 03, 2010

V-Dub


Everyday on my way home, I drive past a Ferrari dealer & service shop and lose my nuts and bolts imagining myself rolling in one of those fine machines. It doesn't take long for me to snap back to reality, I mean who really slides around in one of those anyway?


Then I get to thinking about the many finely crafted vehicles I've dreamt about in my life and how if I were ridiculously loaded I'd have a different vehicle for just about every occasion. From road trips to camping trips or looking fly on my way to the grind to the suaveness of a date-night ride. And no matter how I spin it the vehicle that I find functional yet smoothly cool enough for each and every voyage has to be a Volkswagen Bus. Ever since I can remember I've dug VW's, from the Bug to the Bus. Just something about them caught my eye.


Those classic adds are awesome! And for the record, picture me rolling in any of the Bus's above, cause I totally would.

No comments: