Monday, February 01, 2010

#21. Got to the Movies - Avatar

Saturday my brother and I FINALLY had our tickets in hand, headed to the IMAX, stood in line for 35 minutes, took our seats and anxiously waited to to experience what was to be an eye-gasmic cinematic event of 2010. For us at least, we originally started our attempts during the Christmas holiday with no luck, the film was sold out for weeks in advance. On top of trying to find a day where our personal schedules aligned, I started to think that I was never going to see what all the hype was about. I say hype 'cause I am in no way a Sci-Fi fantasy fan. I can totally do without robots and flying through space, you say Star Wars and I saw Spaceballs.

Alright for anyone who follows or occasionally reads this blog, or maybe you accidentally stumbled upon it, know this... I am not it any way a good or half decent writer and by no stretch am I capable of writing a quality review.

I can only say this about Avatar: "Avatar has just set the standard for film making for any and all 3D productions." My brother and I were treated to and eye-sperience that kept on giving. If you are on the fence about this film, jump already, to be transported into another world for 2.5 hours.

No comments: