Friday, October 29, 2010

Walking Dead

Halloween is this weekend a time for Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and of course (whores) the time of year when chics are able to release their inner skank. Why is it, on Halloween there are so many females that dress slutty? Not that I've got a problem with it or anything I'm just saying, is it the one time of year they deem appropriate to wear a leather nun's outfit? I don't know...

That's not what this post is about anyway. This year on Halloween AMC will premiere The Walking Dead. I heard about this months ago and have since been "dying" to see it, I can not wait. Unfortunately my sub-par cable provider doesn't host AMC in HD, they don't even have it in digital, what is this 1989, come the F on. Step up your game Grande Communications.

Check it out, looks like this will be a pretty good show. let's hope so cause I'm getting pretty tired of the teeny-bopper vampire loving trend we're currently experiencing.

No comments: