Friday, October 01, 2010

COMMING SOON: Music Mondays


It seems as though a lot of blogs out there have their, what I call "Assignment Posts". These are the posts where they do 10 for Tuesday or Photo Friday or something to that effect, so I figured what the hell, mine will be Music Mondays. Each week's "assignment" will be different but in tune with music (Of any genre), maybe it will be a single track that's got my attention or a full on mix, I don't really know at this point, I'm just gonna go with the flow.

But! Stay tuned because I've already got next week's post ready, titled Caca EP.

Here's an UNKNOWN track that I came across early this summer. I dig it and really wish I knew who this is and what the title of the track is but I don't. At least it's out there for me to chill to, but if you've got any information on this, please hit me up. Until next time, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!
great spurt of inspiration
your blog is a great collection of different photos
keep it up, i'll be back for sure!
come visit COSMICaroline!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com