Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Last Exorcism vs Chatroulette

If you sit in front of computer all day, like myself, or listen to talk radio I'm sure you've heard of ChatRoulette by now. If you haven't heard of it, no big deal you're not missing much of anything... Unless you're interested in seeing lots of "guys". And by guys I mean penis! Chatroulette is a video chat site that randomly takes you into the home or office of another guest hence the name.

I have to give it to big business when they learn how to use services or sites like twitter, facebook, chatroulette, etc to their advantage. And that's just what the folks with The Last Exorcism did in the following video. The last good horror movie I saw was Paranormal Activity, I'm ready for this one, who's coming with me?

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

No comments: