Monday, December 20, 2010

Music Monday: Holiday EP


It's been quite some time since I've had a Music Monday post, the last one was waaaay back in November, but with the Holiday season upon us the sands of time are falling far too fast. Christmas is only five days away so I figured it was a good time to post some of my favorite holiday songs.

There's something about the smooth voice of Frank Sinatra that for me captures the timeless classic tradition of Christmas. When I hear his voice during this time of year I am immediately transported to a Winter wonderland. I'm a stranger to snow, but I imagine families cozying up around a crackling fire, children laughing and playing and loved ones making memories. Below are some of my favorite holiday tunes.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays.

Frank Sinatra - White Christmas

Frank Sinatra - Let it Snow

Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Frank Sinatra - Silent Night

No comments: