Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Snowing!

No, not here, it never snows here. But in Virgin-i-a, yeah my sister sent me another series of texts and pictures and it's really snowing. I think she called it flurries but uhhh, the pictures go from no snow to cars covered in snow, sounds like snowing to me.

So again while looking at the pictures I started thinking about music and the type of songs I would listen to on a snowy day. Now, I am not at all familiar with snowy days so I had to use a bit of imagination. Which led me to imagining a solo road trip, just jump in my 4x4 (Note: I no longer own a 4x4, I drive an itty-bitty 4 banger) and take to the snowy roads. The first song that came was Blood Bank by Bon Iver, I'm not sure what it is about the song but I really do imagine listening to this track while managing the elements on a Winter day. And as luck has it, someone else must've had the same feeling because I was able to find a video that captured the journey.

Enjoy the music and the weather and stay warm.

No comments: