Friday, April 27, 2012

#92 Update iTunes Content. DONE.

This desperately needed to happen but I sit in front of a desk for 8 hours a day Monday – Friday, so when I get off of work the last thing I want to do is jump in front of another desk for more “work”. Shit, I don’t even really like plopping down and watching TV. Exactly the reason why I missed the last few episodes of Hung, True Blood (I actually just had to Google “HBO vampire show” ‘cause I forgot what it was called) and The Walking Dead. And right now my DVR is flooded with unwatched episodes of The Office, Community, Central Texas Gardner & The Daytripper. And yet, I’ve spent money on the best computer I could afford (once you go iMac you don’t go back) and in my opinion the best television of anyone I personally know. But that TV is for Football season, GO IRISH, Go Cowboys!

Anyhow, The Wife and I along with a couple of friends of ours had a vacation planned to South Padre Island, so I needed to update my iTunes to make room on my iPhone (Note to self, buy a larger capacity phone next time). I’m a music junky, it’s been with me since I can remember. Music is a time machine that transports you to a moment in your life. Just the other day I heard a snippet of song in passing, I can’t for the life of me think of title or author, but when I heard it I was instantly taken back to the days of loose clothing, messy hair covered by a sweat stained cap and high school hallways… Oh, it was a country song. Haha. What I’m trying to get at is, I have so much music that I can’t even fit it all on my phone and that’s even after losing hundred’s of tracks when an old computer caught a virus and corrupted all the media.

I got to the point where I couldn’t even snap pictures with my phone because I had no space. So one afternoon, I sat down and freed up some much needed space. That's exactly what my phone needed… However, the freed up space has me thinking about new songs and albums I want. It’ll never end.

#92 DONE.

Here’s a picture from our trip, that my roomy phone was able to capture. 


No comments: