Wednesday, April 25, 2012

12 Rounds of 101 in 1001 DONE.

If you've been following [You should be :)], you may have noticed that I've started a whole new set of 101 in 1001. If you haven't been following, shame on you haha, let me fill you in...

On March 13th I started 101 things to do in 1001 days, which ends December 9th, 2014. The project is simple, you set 101 goals (anything) that you'd like to accomplish and then you've got 1001 days to attempt, complete and/or fail. Easy.

I've been doing this for a little over a month now and I am thoroughly surprised as to how well I'm doing. Surprised not because I didn't think I'd accomplish many of my goals but because I am pretty much slaying the list at this point. As of April 20th I have completed 12 more goals which I'm pretty excited about. 

This post is just a teaser [Give me a break, I'm blogging "on the clock"] post but I will dedicate a post to each individual accomplishment soon, so check back often and enjoy.

No comments: