Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Lil Money and I took a quick trip to The Great Outdoors for a bit of a photo shoot. The Wife and I (Mostly The Wife) have been planning The 1st Annual Bash for a while now... And by a while I mean since he was about 2-3 months. Pretty much coming up with ideas here & there and then tweaking those ideas. The Wife has been creating all kinds of things for the party, my eye can't really make sense of her ideas until I see them transformed, from what I've seen this is going to be a pretty rad bash.

So... Lil Money and I stopped in to try to get some solid shots for his invitation. The Wife had previously tried out another idea but the weather didn't quite work out in her favor. I'd been wanting to take a trip to TGO and with the Spring-like weather, the timing was flawless. Below are some of my favorites from the shoot.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great shots! Is his birthday bash spidey inspired?