Thursday, September 23, 2010

On The Record...

I'm going to officially go on the record and say for the first time that I hate the Texas Longhorns... Not really, but kinda. Anyone who knows me knows that know I'm a huge Notre Dame Football fan; them's some fightin words if you live in Austin, Texas. And I do. Bring it, The Fighting Irish are ready.

Don't get me wrong, I am known to don my Burnt Orange and I will cheer on The Horns every weekend but I am really starting to hate how they flex their punk-ass schedule. I don't know what the deal is with that, maybe it's based on big-wig TV crap or on their rank or on any number of reasons. I don't care. Put out the damn schedule and set times.

Its my opinion that Texas is deliberately scheduling their games at the same time as Notre Dame in an effort to maintain viewers. And I'm saying that because well, again, in my opinion Texas is trying to maintain status in the BIG XII 'lite' conference. And soon, I believe they will try their hand at being Independent. I guess we'll see. Damn you Texas, set a REAL schedule for once.
  


Texas Longhorns 2010 Schedule
  
Notre Dame Fighting Irish 2010 Schedule
 

No comments: