Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phat Drunk


It's not even ten (a.m.) and I'm already crazy hungry and I've got one thing on my mind... A Phat Drunk from Big Bite. This weekend started early on Friday, it began with lunch at Big Bite with The Wife, Young Money & "Chandy". It was Chris' birthday and Crystal knows he loves the place so she set it up, we all met for lunch and dayamn it slammed.

My Sandwich:
#14 Phat Drunk - (Cheesesteak, Grilled Chicken, Mozzarella Sticks, French Fries & BBQ Sauce)

Yeah, all in one! Mmm mmm mmmmm!

Chris ordered another Phat Sandwich, I can't remember which one but I know he liked it cause he killed it.

The Wife & Brandy  ordered two slices of pizza each and WOW they are pretty big. They were only able to eat one.

Here's my endorsement, if you're ever on campus and you're not quite sure what you want stroll right into Big Bite you're guaranteed to find something to calm that craving.

After lunch we headed down South to Mary Street for a photo shoot party... More on that in a future post. 

I'm thinking that I need to start getting paid for the promotions and endorsements. Will work for food. Haha.

No comments: