Tuesday, April 06, 2010

#28. Take a Year’s Worth of Pictures

Since the life changing event of #26, I have officially started taking daily snapshots of myself. My original goal was to have this accomplished before my 1001 days were done but I just never kept up with it. I’d start, capture a few shots then completely abandon it. That happened more times than I’d like to admit.

But without accomplishing #27, Acquire a New Digital Camera, this task was a bit more difficult that I imagined it would be. The Wife has a camera I can use but it’s really not choice to have to share someone’s camera. I’d hate to have to remove images she has stored, besides we have different interests and ideas so one camera can’t fulfill our needs.

Enough about that though… Now, I just take a seat at home and shoot myself –yeah right in the face!- photo booth style. A handy application that serves its purpose flawlessly for this project. This project will probably capture tired eyes and the wrinkles on my face as I rapidly age with fatherhood, haha, kidding. I expect fatherhood will keep me young.

When I’ve finally captured a year’s worth of images I hope to make a short “stop motion” type film with clever music edited in. Until then, best of luck to you with all of your goals, thanks for visiting and stay tuned for my short “film”… Hopefully posted sometime in March of 2011.

No comments: