Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back on the Grind

I’d like to thank all of you for your continued support and undying effort during my time of transition. I’d be lying if I said it was a long three months of not working, but it wasn’t. I guess it was a long time to be out of work but I didn’t miss waking up so early every weekday. Haha. But, here I am day 4 back on the grind and I’m starting to get back into the routine. Still struggling to wake up but I expected that struggle. I’m just glad my patience served me well as I believe I’ve found a position with The Department of Vital Statistics that will be rewarding professionally as well as come payday. J

Special Thanks:
  • Mom, for your prayers and thoughts.
  • Crystal, for understanding that this was as difficult of a time for me as it was for you.
  • Stephanie, for the encouragement and the card. Good stuff.
  • John, for the dedicated time and effort you put into my job search.
  • And to everyone who provided potential job lead opportunities.

One,

Diego Ybarra

2 comments:

CKY said...

It wasn't just about you finding a job, it was about waiting for the right job to come along. We were both patient and I think it paid off! I'm glad you were off and able to be there with your family through the difficult times. Also, it was nice having someone at home to take care of the little things that popped up. The best part of you getting this job is having someone to wake up with! No more tip toeing around, trying not turn on any lights. Love you and I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

It's about time....I mean about the blogging...lol. Anywho, congrats again we are very happy for you.