Tuesday, April 06, 2010

#26. Have a Child



On March 8th 2010 at 9:53pm all the Cash I will ever need made his world debut. The little guy was already doing his best Dad impersonation weighing in at 5.97lbs. From the moment I first saw him, I knew I loved him. My life will never be the same again, he will make me a better person and man. I am excited for the experiences we will share and our lives together.


[Editor’s Note]: It was recommended many times during the pregnancy to get all the sleep that we can and to get used to losing sleep. What those many folks failed to mention was that there would be nights where we’d get absolutely no sleep.

With that said, I’d like to thank The Wife for her strength, patience, determination and love in caring for our son at night (And day) while I get sleep for the grind and while I am at work. I love you and have always known that you will be a great mother. Myself and our son are lucky to have you in our lives.

[Second Note]: In regular DY fashion I preferably wrote the original #26 post in a spiral and due to edits and personal taste that 3 page experiences from home to hospital to birth didn’t make the post. But this post captures in short my emotions of my new life.

No comments: